Instagram

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

cool

I was feeling pretty sexy today! Hubby took me out on a date. We haven't been on one in a little while. Dinner and a movie is always great! It was pretty sweet! We got all dressed up and stuff. He was looking pretty hot if I must say so maself.;)Anywho, I loved it. Things are looking pretty great too on the immigration side. God really is good.

I learned yesterday that "We cannot know the heart of God unless we have a heart for God." Sometimes I get a little confused with my thoughts about God but I think that's when I know I've taken it too far. I don't know what to make of Oprah's and Eckhart Tolle's whole teaching. All I can say is, I'm glad I didn't buy the book or join in the class. It just all seems too wierd to me. A lot of things seem to be twisted and I just don't know what to make of it. It feels like a new age teaching but if it is helping people to be better I guess it can't be all bad right? Oh well...

Did I tell you I love Baffour? If you wondering who that is...it's ma hubby;)he ain' t perfect but he's just right for me. We all can't be perfect:) He does little things that make me really happy and he doesn't follow any crowd or try to conform to anything and its awesome! I am thankful for that! He is quiet sometimes but he stands up for what he believes in. He makes me a better person because he always encourages me to keep a rein on my tongue.(It can be very difficult for me to do that especially when I am all passionate about an issue) I could go on but you don't want to hear all that. I could start preaching up in here!

I am not sleepy at all. I hope this California trip becomes a reality. Will be cool...Peace and hair grease! and peace in the Middle East!

No comments: