Instagram

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

GRACE!!!

"If I feel bitterly towards those who condemn me, as it seems to me, unjustly, forgetting that if they knew me as I know myself they would condemn me much more, then I know nothing of Calvary's love." I am not sure where I saw or read this quote but it is quite a comfort to me and anytime I feel ugly towards other people, I am quickly reminded of God's ever unfailing love and mercies towards me.

Thanks be to God, my sister finally found some sort of a job! I am so excited for her that I can not contain it. I was so worried that she would never be motivated to find one. Oh Thank you God! Anywho, I am pretty pumped for life!...haha...I always am I guess. Sometimes I am not really. Like sometime last weekend I got a little ugly and was really broody and quiet. I hate those darn times. I'm not sure if it was hormonal or just good ole Maxine! Oh well, I'm out of the stinker so its good. whohooo!!!

No comments: