Instagram

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Thanks for reading my blog even if you don't follow it! This piece is for you!

My heart is full of gratitude

For the many wondrous gifts

Gifts bestowed on me freely

Unconditional Love too!



My eyes well up when I think of it

The words of encouragement,

Loving family and friends,

Adoring words from strangers too!



Not many words to express it

I may not utter it many times,

But trully and really,

I am most thankful and grateful too!




Copyright ©2009 Maxine Mosley Totoe

8 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Don't we just love thank you post, I am thankful for meeting you in blog world. Keep being thankful for you deserve the very best in everything.

Andrea said...

Awww you are welcome.I have you on my bloglist.I am following you now. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

aww, (tear!)thanks girls!

Merrymary said...

:-)

Roc said...

Beautiful..

uNWrItten* said...

this was cute sweetie..and your profile pic is gorgeous..

Lady A said...

Awww, I just did a post on "Thank You" for one of the blogs. Thank you for being that wonderful person. Continue to shine dear. It shows. I know I don't comment (hardly ever) but just know that I'm reading!
That was beautiful, thank you!!!!!

Unknown said...

@Mary, Roc,Unwritten,Lady A- Once again, gracias!:)