Instagram

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Do people still blog?

I have not blogged In So long that the very thought of writing my thoughts down here seems a little strange. There is so much to say yet so little time to get all the thoughts running through my head together. I started a new job but I do miss interacting with patients at times especially face to face. My kids are growing and getting a little independent.Some days , I wish they would remain little and other days, I wish they were in college already! Being an adult keeps getting more and more challenging! There are days when I just don't want to 'adult'. May I just take a minute to be? No? Alas! Life of a mama. 

I wish I could commit to writing more often but life goes on and so must I,  outside of the blogosphere. God bless 

No comments: